Friday, April 16, 2010

What have you been up to?

Well I have been busy I made a bunch of cards. Some are easy peasy cards with Creative Memories sticks, laser cuts, Suzie Zoo cards, recycled cards and my birthday cards. Right now I have 68 cards for OWH this month and 5 handwritten thank you card but I have two weeks to finish the other 32.
I found these cute Creative memories stickers and thought they would be darling for some Fathers day cards. They were quick to make and I think Creative Memories make the most amazing stickers.

Here is a close up of one of the cards, look at the nails for corner icons, wish I could get a close up of them they are so cute.
I'll be back later with some surprise info so stay tuned in!
God Bless,
Jeanine


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING, Jeanine! I feel accomplished if I can get about 3 cards made each week. All of your creations are so lovely, too -- how do you do it?!?!?

debinicol said...

I am with you on the easel cards. I love that someone smarter than us old farts figured it out! I really am impressed by the number of cards you mail out each month. Would it be helpful for others to pass some card fronts to you? God bless your efforts!