Monday, April 12, 2010

Paper Creations

Well I got to play a little today and I got my glossy paper out. I used my SU classic stamp pads and just pulled them over the paper, then I took some alcohol swabs and pulled it across the paper. It really looks a lot prettier in person than this photo shows it, and have you ever noticed how taking a picture shows all the flaws? I would have sworn I had 1/4 inch on each side of the inchies but it sure shows different in this picture.
This is the same concept except I used a rainbow stamp pad. I added some orange ribbon to match the Only Orange SU card stock added a huge flower and one of the SAB's from SU this year for the center of the flower.
Ok so off I go to get some sleep but I'll be back with more cards tomorrow.
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow! I love the gigantic flower flower with the sentiment in the oval in the middle! Bright & Cheery card!!!

Kimmiek said...

O wow Granny.... Look at the virtual rainbow.. It's great!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, these are terrific!! I *LOVE* the bright colors you used on these, and the extra oomph the glossy papers give them. GORGEOUS!!