Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Deer Me such a deal.

I told you I would get this card posted didn't I. Its done with SU paper and a retired stamp set in craft white ink. I used my new MS $2.99 deer punch added some dots of snow to their butts an shezam, all done.
I'm sorry been busy with yard work and laundry but today I took the day off, its my birthday!!! I had planned to do something special but life got in my way so I'm going to wait till next month for my first year anniversary on May 18th. It will be a great Blog Anniversary Candy I promise. Have a great day tomorrow.
God Bless,
Jeanine

2 comments:

Kimmiek said...

Nice Granny pants! I will always like that tree stamp. Your deer are so cute & authentic too!!
Sorry life rained on your birthday...

Anonymous said...

What a neat scene you made!! I know I said it once already, but Happy Birthday again -- I don't think a girl can hear it too many times. :-) BIG HUGS!