Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4 days into the Blog Anniversary

This is another recycle idea.  I recieved a card for my birthday and decided to to recycle it because I loved the delicate colors so along with the organdy ribbon I used Martha Stewart's punch on my white cardstock then one the blue cardstock and there you have it, cute little card.

I decided to display the blog candy differently.  Each day you will have a picture of all the blog candy I have presented so far when we reach day 30 the contents will be worth $215 an we'll have the drawing for the winner.
Day 4 blog candy is Imaginisce Polar Bear Stamp
Day 3 is Emagination 6 point Star Punch
Day 2 is Holly Berry House Stamp-Windsong
Day 1 is Snippets-Simple Scrapbooks CKMedia
Have a wonderful evening and remember to be eligible to win you must be a follower and make a comment daily because we don't know what day or number will be chosen till day 30.
God Bless,
Jeanine

6 comments:

debinicol said...

Just like everything else, we should be green in re-purposing our cards...great display of it!

Sandy said...

This one is very Springy and soft! Love the butterflies!!!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Oh, that card is so sweet! =)

Anonymous said...

fantastic idea to recycle cards! I usually save mine...but have never really done anything with them...thanks for the idea!

gocanucksgo said...

Beautiful. Never thought of recycling cards, great idea!

juli (sweetpz) said...

great idea on recycling cards!
this one is very pretty!
hugs
juli