Sunday, April 11, 2010

OWH, A real Patroit!

I just couldn't help but put these three cards together today.

I'm a really patriot person, I cry singing the National Anthem, seeing a soldier brings tears to my eyes, I have an American Flag on my back window of my Jeep and I fly a flag at home. When 911 happened I bought a ring that had red white and blue stones in it like the flag said I would wear it until our soldiers came home.
I colored these images with Copic's, used SU Night of Navy card stock and some cheap Dollar store DSP, layered and layered, some ribbon from Michael's. I found these laser die cuts that I bought when I went to Making Memories Convention in 1993 so I don't have a clue who makes them but they are beautiful. With each bundle of cards I send to OWH I always hand write Thank you notes to say a special thanks so I used my new Star stamp that I bought for a dollar at 'Tuesday Morning' and a SU Thank you stamp.
I did use my Deer punch but those will be tomorrow, all together I made nine cards today. I know I said that Saturday I would post with all my treasures but since it was so beautiful yesterday I mowed the lawn then weed eated the channel, then took the push mower to finish the ditches. I was fine until I finished and sat down with a big diet coke, then I could barely get up to take a shower.
Have a great night, God Bless.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Kimmiek said...

Wonderful dear caring patriotic granny. I love you Lady J!