Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blog Anniversary Candy

I love Easel cards!  A card was meant to stand and show off its contents so aren't easel cards just the best ever.  I used Regal Rose as my card base then I punched on the Regal Rose, white and Pretty in Pink with the new SU border punch.  I used MS butterfly punch for my butterflies on the inside and a Regal Rose ribbon.  I bought the flower at the bargain bin at Michael's.

Now for the news, starting today its only 30 days till my First Blog anniversary, wow how quickly the year flew by.    Each day I will tantaze you with one item from the Blog Candy package worth $215.00.  30 Days 30 items all to one winner now here's the twist; You must be a follower of my blog to win an you need to leave a comment each day.   On May 18 I will use the True Random Number Service to choose a day 1-30 and a followers number.   If you added a comment on the day picked and your the chosen number you'll win the whole kit and caboodle.
Item #1 is called Snippets fromCK Media

Have a great weekend and I'll add another item tomorrow!

God Bless,
Jeanine

8 comments:

Sandy said...

I absolutely love your easel card and do you know, I haven't made one yet? I really need to do that! Is it really a year for your blog? Where did time go? Hope you have a beautiful day!

debinicol said...

congrats on a year anniversary. This is a great way to pull peoples names one at a time...thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with the world!

Two Happy Stampers said...

I haven't made an easel card yet! I want to try it sometime though. =)

Anonymous said...

ooohhh...this is very pretty...you know, my birthday is in a few months....LOL!

gocanucksgo said...

Hi Jeanine! New follower here =) I love this easel card. I have yet to venture into that area of card making lol. I love the colours! Fantastic job =)

juli (sweetpz) said...

I have yet to try an easel card! yours is looking gorgeous!! thanks for sharing and starting this blog candy =)

hugs
juli

Anonymous said...

And on what we shall stop?

Anonymous said...

I can consult you on this question.