Friday, April 30, 2010

Lots of cards little time!

Well I've had several people ask me how I make so many cards so quick?  The following four cards I made in minutes and I usually make about 6 of each to send to 'OWH'.   Yesterday I put 105 cards in the mail to OWH, I've been working on them for a month.  This first one is so simple I used my Scor-pal to score my card at half inch increments then I added the red SU Lattice die cut gold dots and the salutation.
My second card is SU white card stock, scored at half inch increments then I used scraps from the SU Lattice.  I always said not to throw scraps away well I made the flower and squares and the salutation from those scraps.
Yep you guessed it scraps in 3/4 in circles and I scored the white SU card stock at one inch circles.  My salutation is 'Just Checkin In!'  I truly believe you don't have to have much to make cards.  Some people think its so expensive and it is if your like me and you have to have it all
Last card and its made with SU Rose Red card stock and scraps of paper from my scrap bin.  I got these chipboard pieces from Michael's and slapped them on.  Within an hour I made five cards of each for a total of twenty cards for 'Operation Write Home'.  Now onto the Blog Candy.

30 Days of Blog Candy
drawing on May 18 for my first Anniversary.
Day 14 - Dashes, Dots & Checks Blue Ribbon
Day 13 - SU Glassy Glaze
Day 12 - Chipboard House Album from Crayola
Day 11 - Dashes, Dots & Checks Blue Ribbon
Day 10 - Uni-ball Signo White Pen
Day 9 - Basic Grey Bling It
Day 8 - Celebrate It Ribbon - I Love You
Day 7 - Martha Stewart Blue Felt Flower Accessory Kit
Day 6 - Studio G Clear Butterfly Stamps
Day 5- SU Stampin Around Wheel Guide
Day 4 - Polar Bear Stamp by Imaginisce
Day 3 - Emagination 6 point Star Punch
Day 2 - Holly Berry House Stamp Windsong Box
Day 1 - Snippets - Simple Scrapbooks CK Media

That's it for now, thanks so much for stopping by have a great weekend and remember try something new this week!
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are my hero! i am going to spend tomorrow evening making cards for the troops so we can send a package out next month. love the way you used up the scraps.

GrannyCharlotte said...

Great cards. Thanks for reminding us to use our scraps. I keep them, but now need to use them :) Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

gocanucksgo said...

I'm amazed that these cards only took you minutes! I love that you used your scor-pal to add texture to your background. Great work =)

debinicol said...

just easy peasy...for some people. Sometimes I do think we THINK about it too much...nice cards. You are so thoughtful!

Lori said...

I think that once you get into a rhythm it's not so hard to do them quickly

Sandy said...

I love the paper that looks like denim. That card is great with all the primary colors.

ALL the cards are beautiful!

juli (sweetpz) said...

amazing job on making so many cards for OWH!!! you are very generous =)

hugs
juli

Two Happy Stampers said...

Just used the lattice die today! Love what you did with the scoring. =)