Monday, April 26, 2010

Recycle - Green Day - Blog Candy

You know I keep talking about recycling and here's another of my creations.  Who wouldn't love those big brown eyes and I found it in a Sunday paper a few weeks ago.   I cut it out then used my Marvy punches to cut him out.  I used SEI Stitches DSP and SU Chocolate Chips cs.  The Stamp is SU and I've had them for 2 years and never really used them until a few weeks ago.  Take a hint look over your stamp sets and I bet you'll fall in love all over again.


1st Anniversary Blog Candy day 10 of 30
Winner to be drawn May 18th, 2010

Day 10 Uni-ball Signo White Pen
Day 9, Basic Grey 'Bling it' gems.
Day 8, Celebrate it Ribbon - I love you
Day 7, Martha Stewart Blue Felt Flower Accessory Kit
Day 6, Studio G Clear Butterfly Stamps
Day 5, SU Stampin Around Wheel Guide
Day 4, Imaginisce Polar Bear Stamp
Day 3, Emagination 6 point Star Punch
Day 2, Holly Berry House Stamp-Windsong
Day 1, Snippets-Simple Scrapbooks CK Media

Well there is still 20 days to go but remember we'll do a random drawing for a winner from all the comments made.  Stay tune for 20 more great additions to the Blog Candy.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.
God Bless,
Jeanine

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is a great card. I love that dog you've used. TFS.

Sandy said...

A REAL cutie!

GrannyCharlotte said...

Cute card. Way to go with using what you can find. Great imagination. TFS.

Paula S. said...

I can definitely relate to "recycling" and it has me looking at anything on paper in a whole new light. Nice job... he's just so cute someone will love this guy!

gocanucksgo said...

SO ADORABLE! Fantastic work on this card =)

GrannyCharlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debinicol said...

Jeanine this is a wonderful idea...I thought maybe it was from a store bought card, someone sent to you...fabulous way to recycle. I don't even like dogs but love those sad eyes!

juli (sweetpz) said...

oh so cute!!! i love using my punches too... however, sometimes i do go overboard =P LOL

hugs
juli

Two Happy Stampers said...

Great idea! That dog is funny and cute! =)