Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Time

I love this Cross its from Gina K designs and I've had it for a couple years. I simply embossed it in silver on white card stock then I layered it with Silver then Going Gray SU card stock. I used black eyelets and black grosgrain stitched ribbon then layered Madeline DSP on Silver again a little more DSP and then black card stock. I love lots of layers.
On the inside I used a couple of scraps I had left over from the front so I layered them on white card stock and then stamped the beautiful Verse from John 11:25-26. This card is so simply stamped but so elegant.
The weather was 82 here today and absolutely beautiful just like yesterday when I spent the afternoon outside weed eating and mowing and receiving my first sun burn on the back on my neck, I never sunburn but I didn't put on sunblock either, Stupid me!
God Bless you.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Micki said...

That is absolutely beautiful! Love the black with the silver and just a hint of the DP ....beautiful.