Thursday, April 29, 2010

Waterfall Card

When was the last time you made a waterfall card for someone special?  I was recently in a swap but I couldn't post the card until the girls got their cards so here is my card.

Here is my card open I used SU cardstock, Repeat Impressions is the stamp company they have several pre-made waterfall type sets.  I used Ribbon Mania and my DSP is SU Red pack.  This was fun to make but I did have to drag out the instructions.


1st Anniversary Blog Candy 30 days of surprises
drawing May 18th.

Day 13 - Stampin UP! Glassy Glaze
Day 12 - Chipboard House Album from Crayola
Day 11 - Dashes, Dots & Chechs Blue Ribbon
Day 10 - Uni-ball Signo White Pen
Day 9 - Basic Grey Bling It
Day 8 - Celebrate It Ribbon - I love you
Day 7 - Martha Stewart Blue Felt Flower Kit
Day 6 - Studio G Clear Butterfly Stamps
Day 5 - SU Stampin Around Wheel Guide
Day 4 - Polar Bear Stamp Imaginisce
Day 3 - Emagination 6 point Star Punch
Day 2 - Holly Berry House Stamp Windsong Box
Day 1 Snippets - Simple Scrapbooks CK Media
Don't forget to leave a comment each day better yet sign up to be a follower and automatically get updates then on May 18th
we'll draw the winner of this Blog candy valued at $215.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine





6 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my! It's been forever since I've made a waterfall card! I think the last one I made I had used the SU Crayon Kids set. Hmmm....maybe I need to make one!!! You are making me work on things I haven't tried or haven't tried in awhile.

GrannyCharlotte said...

Great card. I haven't ever tried a waterfall card. May have to look into this. TFS.

gocanucksgo said...

Wow, this looks hard lol. I've never tried making a waterfall card. I love the fun colours on this one!

Lori said...

hummm I have made these before and love them.Thanks for the reminder.

juli (sweetpz) said...

i've not heard of a waterfall card... would be neat to try it out! thanks
juli

Two Happy Stampers said...

I have never made one of these cards before! I need to try it! =)