Friday, April 9, 2010

Tuesday Morning ALERT!!!

Evening everyone, I don't have a card for you today nor do I have a picture for you but boy do I have a special for you. If you have Tuesday Morning's in your town you really should head over there before they close. They have a great section for scrapbooking and card making in the store and believe it or not they have a fabulous sale going on right now. Fiskar trimmers, Martha Stewart border punches $3.99, Martha Stewart punches $2.99, Tim Holz grungboard 2 packs $7.99, Tim Holz Embossing powder case 7.99 other cases for as low as $1.99. I scored some great punches five to be exact and a Versamark Ink pad 99 cents, titanic scissors 2 pack $6.99. Now I'm not pushing you to shop as a matter of fact I just talked on SCS discussion group about having to much stuff and that stuff causing you to lose your mojo. Well I'm sorry but tomorrow after playing with my new stuff oh I got the Deer punch, Bird punch, Flower embosser punch, Snowflake border punch, I'll post a card to show you!
God Bless,
Jeanine

1 comment:

Kimmiek said...

I do think I get overwhelemd with all my "toys" and often don't know what to do because of that! That sai...........GREAT DEALS>