Friday, September 17, 2010

Wedding Wishes

Real quick post tonight as I've been surfing the web and just realized I hadn't posted for Thursday yet and now its Friday.
This is a digital image from Deedee's digi's called 'Endless Beginnings'  although I don't have a picture of the inside I used 'Long Stemmed Thoughts'  Rose on the inside for this wedding card for my brother.  The paper is SU DSP Wedding paper, SU Silver paper and Copic's to color my images.  I love Deedee's images and you should really check out her digi's she has a great assortment of images that cover all the bases and she has some great tutorials about digital images.  http://www.deedeesdigis.blogspot.com/ 
Gosh I'm tired and don't think I'm making sense guess I'll re-check my blog in the morning!
God Bless remember to 'Play it Forward'.
Jeanine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful wedding card, Jeanine! I love the silvery swirls in the background, and the pretty yellow accent roses that match the one the dove is carrying. I'm sure your brother and his new wife will really appreciate this! :-)

Teresa Kline said...

this is very pretty, I am having a Verve stamps giveaway on my blog, check it out...have a super day!

enjoy *~*