Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Clean & Simple

Quick card here I lost my mojo and all my new goodies from HSN came in so I need to get busy.  This is a simple white card that I embossed with my Scor-buddy every 1/2 inch then I added inchie's from Inkadinkado mounted on SU Only Orange card stock and inked with Only Orange.  I punched the edge of the card with the SU border punch added some orange cording frazzled the ends and I was done! 
Then I went on to admire all my goodies I bought on the HSN craft day blow out.  I got Martha Stewart embossing board with a coupon so it only cost me $12. and all of it was shipped for $5.20.  Good thing this only happens twice a year, or I'd be in a poor house.  I bought some beautiful black, beige, white & silver paper from DCWV for $9.95 and it has 100 sheets of 12 X 12 and 100 sheets of 8 X 8.  I'd be dumb not to buy it.  Well it looks like I won't get any crafting done today my Daughter and husband came over an stayed a few hours and now my Grand daughter is coming by for a few hour until her boyfriend gets off work so.....I'll catch you later but have a great night.  God Bless, 
Jeanine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Granny! The orange is so striking against the white, and I love how you scored the card to create texture. Beautiful!!!

Sandy said...

Sounds like you got some great deals! I love the colors on this card and the texture! Just beautiful!!!