Friday, September 3, 2010

Pretty little kitty.

I got busy the other day and made about 10 cards so I had a stash to choose from.  This is the other image from Deedee's Digi's called 'Unconditional Love'.  My previous post was the other image from the set and as with that image I colored everything with my Copic's, I used a split SU Top Note as background, used my punches to punch out the ovals and added the perfect ribbon, quickly added a couple dew drops and I was done.  With Labor Day almost here I hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend.

Journal Time:  Yesterday I got to spend the day with my friend True in Chattanooga.  We haven't seen each other in months but we talk each week.  I was so excited to go I forgot to bring my stamping stuff but trust me True had enough for both of us.  She showed me all the projects they had done at SU Play day, I get to go tomorrow so I 'll post all those project tomorrow night.  True taught me how to make SU flowers so that will be following next week when I made a tutorial for them.  I just wanted to say I removed the security code from my comment section so it isn't a hassle to leave a comment.  I try relentlessly to leave comments on every ones blogs I visit each time, lately my comments have slowed to almost nothing yet I'm leaving close to 20 comments on everyone else so I'm taking another look at whats important to me and whats not.  I was always taught 'Do unto others as you would have done unto you'.   Think about that and then 'Play it forward'!
God Bless,
Jeanine

3 comments:

GrannyCharlotte said...

Good to hear that you have been visiting friends. Hope you had a great time. DeeDee has some very cute digis and you make them look very good on cards:) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Granny, I'm so very glad to hear that you were able to go and have a wonderful time with your friend. And a stamping play day tomorrow too -- that's fantastic! Relax and enjoy some time for you -- you have more than earned it! Your card is just too adorable -- I'm fascinated by the colors you used and the way one side of the Top Note piece are different -- it's so striking! Beautiful coloring on the little girl -- just such a cute, cute card!!! I know I'm terrible about commenting -- well, about everything to do with blogging really, but I'll try to keep up better, sweetie! Hugs, Deedee

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/zhenskiy-zhurnal/2025-zayka-moya-vybiraem-krolika.html ]Стаховая компания (ОСАГО) г. Москва [/url]
Прошу помощи. Предстоит аборт..он у меня первый, беременности никогда не было! Мне 22. Аборт буду делать на сроке 1,5 месяца. Очень страшно, тк никаких операций в жизни у меня не было и наркоза боюсь..Бывают так как смертельные случаи.
Собираюсь делать операционный аборт, тк говорят что таблетка больше опасно-большая доза гармонов+в первую очередь все точно еще приходится делать выскабливание.
Аборт я буду делать даром в роддоме, говорят там профессионалы.
В приватную идти боюсь. Может порекомендуете, куда можно пойти,чтобы без последствий? Я из Москвы.
По поводу такого, что это грех и т.п. прошу не писать.