Saturday, September 4, 2010

SU Playday Fun

Oh Golly I had fun today
I got to play with all this SU stuff and look at lots of the new stuff geez it was fun.  The #1 card will work perfect for the OWH challenge, the CS is Poppy Parade some Marina Mist for the bird, Old Olive, Peach Parfait and Daffodil Delight for the flower.  The flower is made out of 2 3/8 scallop punch, 1 3/4 scallop punch and the flower from Boho Blossoms punch and the leaves are from the 5 petal flower.  We used the two step bird punch, and the Modern Label punch I would say thats a punch card and I added the google eye for the OWH challenge.
Card #2 is my favorite.
The card is Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and White.  We used the SU stamp set 'Just Believe' and used markers to color the stamp then huffed on it and stamped it, Love it!!  Then we took a brad opened it up and pinched it around the 5/8" grosgrain Old Olive ribbon. Super darling card and I just realized I didn't put a greeting on it.

Card #3 is Kraft CS, Black CS and SU DSP Newsprint.  We used the 'Elizabeth' Stamp in Stazon black then stamped the greeting on white punch it with the small oval and popped it up with SU Pop Dots, then we used the Smooch (what a glow it gives the card) Fabulous!!!!!
Card #4 is super easy and fast.
SU CS Cherry Cobbler, White and we used the SU 'Gifts of Christmas' stamped in Cherry Cobbler then we used two way glue and Dazzling Diamonds to sparkle the dove, pearls for the flowers and the corners were done with the Scallop Trim.
I want to thank Brenda for all the wonderful tips I learned today, the fellowship with all the girls there and especially the laughter. Brenda is such a crack up she always has a come back for you and she's so talented.  I look forward to Playdays each month. Thank you Brenda for a wonderful afternoon.
God Bless,
Jeanine

6 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

All terrific cards! My favorite is the birthday card with the musical score...just lovely!

Sandy said...

I love them all, it looks like you had a great time! I think I need that flower punch :)

Unknown said...

Love that flower and your happy birthday card is beautiful.

Carol L said...

These are all awesome cards! I'm especially drawn to the yellow & green card, simply because of the pretty color combination!

GrannyCharlotte said...

All of these are really nice cards. I like the Christmas one best:) I am looking forward to cooler weather and am getting started on my Christmas Shopping. I'm determined not to wait until the last minute this year. Thanks for sharing.

Robin said...

#2 is my favorite too. Thanks for posting these Jeanine - I love looking at what you create. So glad your Mom is doing well and you have time for yourself.