Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall, it's finally here!

Yep its official its Fall but why was it 93 outside today?  Guess I'll just keep dreaming of the fall leaves and the snow flurries (since we don't get snow here).  I made this card for Deedee's card challenge this week.  She asked for Orange, Yellow and Green so I used some Copic's to color with, Paper Wishes DSP and SU cardstock.  My image is 'Harvest Love' from Deedee's Digi's, she has so many beautiful Fall images you really should check them out at: http://www.deedeesdigis.blogspot.com/
Everyone have a good night and know your in my thoughts and prayers.  God Bless,
Jeanine

2 comments:

GrannyCharlotte said...

Great card. Love the colors. I'm with you on wishing for cooler weather. I'm ready for some of those 70 degree weather days:) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Look at those gorgeous fall colors! I really like how you colored this, Granny, and the fun birds/bats you added in flying by the moon -- so perfect for this time of year! Well, it got up over 100 degrees here today -- guess Mother Nature hasn't figured out the seasons have changed yet -- LOL! Hugs, Deedee