Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dropping by to say Hi

Yep unhuh another Doodle Pantry image isn't it sweet?
Pumpkin Birdie with 4 verses for $2.50 I think we need to name this birdie he is soooooooooooooooo cute I can't get enough of him.  I used SU card stock, DSP & SU ribbon.  I colored everything in Copic's used the SU corner punch and how pretty is that?

Another nameless animal I guess I need to name him I still need to figure out what that orange thing in the middle of the image is.  I tried a double bow and don't like it but its to late, I used SU paper and my 'As seen on TV' paper cutter my brother in law brought me for Christmas.  I love it cause it really changes the look of the paper.  I love this Doodle Pantry worm remember when I made the Gummy bear card?  Same guy only he wasn't sick!   This image is called 'Get Well Worm' check them out at http://www.doodlepantry.com/ Laurie has so many cute images, wait till you see my piggy card!

Journal Time:  It's been a busy few days, I'm still trying to recover from not having a Monday.  Now my whole week is messed up, I'm still on Tuesday heck I forgot to put my trash out yesterday because I thought it was Monday morning.  Daa!  when the garbage truck pulled up oh well I didn't fill up the can so he just got a free pass by my house.  Then I ran to the Post Office sent off a package and then went to see Mom.  She was her same old self she kept asking me when I was taking her home.  She just doesn't understand it why she has to stay there, but I am so much more calm, my blood pressure is almost normal and I know she's well taken care of.  Well gang I have two tutorials to work on so I guess I need to shut down this computer and get to work.  Have a great day and remember 'Pay it forward'.
God Bless,
Jeanine

4 comments:

GrannyCharlotte said...

Sweet cards. Love the digis. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Both cards are adorable, Granny! I really need to get over and check out that Doodle Pantry store -- the images you've been sharing are so cute, and you do them up so sweetly! So glad to hear that your blood pressure is back to normal -- hooray! It must be tough for both you and your mom with the change, but I have faith in you that you are doing the right thing for both of you! Hugs, Deedee

L.Wilson said...

I love the colors on these cards, especially the stripey worm! Very cute!

L.Wilson said...

I love the colors on these cards, especially the stripey worm! Very cute!