Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tote-ally Tess one more time

I know I know your saying not again please Jeanine get a life! But look what I did......I had to do a close up of Tess's Tote isn't it so cute?
Yep I used Liquid Applicate to her tote then used my heat gun to puff it up. I love it and it sure adds dimension to the card. I used SU Regal Rose for my basic card, chocolate chip and I colored Tess with Copic's.
I also used the Circle of Friendship stamp set to add the button. I used rick rack, Basic Grey, Bittersweet DSP and some Paper Studio, Coco & Pink. A Martha Stewart butterfly punch with mini gems.

This last one I got the idea from SCS, I used Martha Stewarts 1" circle punch and a Creative Memories 1 1/2" punch. I colored Tess and all her tools with Copic's used Basic Grey Bittersweet and Pretty in Pink from SU.
That's it I put the Tote-ally Tess and her toys away, I'll do something else for a while. Actually I joined 2 ATC swaps today and I have to get busy and send 50 cards to Operation Write Home. I promise to be good and even do some Easter cards.
God Bless,
Jeanine




No comments: