Monday, February 8, 2010

Coffee Time

Well I'm a coffee freak, I probably drink 5-6 cups a day if not more on dark cold rainy days. So I got into the coffee thing today and just couldn't stop making these coffee cards. This first one is a OCL stamp set that I won on their blog hop its called Fueled by Caffeine. I used Copics to color everything, SU card stock and Making Memories DSP, MS 1" circle punch for the salutation.
The second card was made with SU card stock, New Jersey DSP, some ribbon from Ribbon Mania, a gold brad and I wish I knew where the cup came from I think its a Digital Image but anyway I used some puff stuff for the foam on the cups love that stuff.
This card was made with the same identical paper and card stock, ribbon and everything on this card except I used a larger coffee cup.

I love love love this card its Cocoa the mouse from SNS digi stamps and it looks like their doing a series of Cocoa images woo hoo. I used Making Memories DSP and SU (last year) In Color. I used the new SU border punch that's a SAB right now for the inside with corresponding card stock. It was a fun day and I must of had 5 full hours just to stamp and play and it felt good. Mom was watching bowling reruns on TV so she left me alone almost the whole day.
Have a good week ladies.
God Bless,
Jeanine





1 comment:

Micki said...

Love the cards Granny.... I think the first one is my fav.... love the colors..... love that green :-)....

Hm, I could actually use some coffee, lo.... maybe one of these days we'll get to have some coffee together!

hugs