Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Snowing 2 inches and counting!

Isn't this a pretty card? I have Morning Glory's growing in my planter at the mail box, they are so beautiful in July and August I had to recreate them. It's been snowing since 2 PM today so guess who has been making cards all afternoon. Yep that would be me and I even had time clean up some counter space and purge some scraps. Yep, I even made a Easter card, this one is SU card stock with a Whipper Snapper image. I colored the image with Copic's and even pulled out the brayer to add a little pizazz.

I love the verse I put inside 'Lessons I learned from the Easter Bunny'. What can I say, days like today are cold, fun and busy work but I love working with paper and creating all kinds of fun things.
Everyone have a great weekend.
God Bless,
Jeanine



No comments: