Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday - What a day!

Today was not a good day, matter of fact I'm in a jam because I went through all my stuff downstairs today looking for that 2008 Tax return. Well I got a bunch of stuff sorted and combine totes, but no tax return. So after all that I had to do something to take my mind off the whole thing needless to say I sat down in my Studio and whipped out these to little cards.
So quick so easy I stamped the bird added a verse glued a feather on the card and they are ready to go. You know I send between 50-100 cards to Operation Write Home every month. These two will make the cut to go in the Priority Mail box I send. But then I started another project but I'm not going to tell you about it until I'm finished, all I'll tell you is its not a card!
God Bless,
Jeanine




1 comment:

Sandy said...

I have this set and need to use it. I'm glad you're giving me ideas! I'm praying you find your tax returns from o8!