Sunday, February 14, 2010

Crazy for Tess

Well today I spent the day playing with clothes cutting out accessories and coloring with my Copic's. It was like I went back to my childhood where I cut out my paperdolls and played with them all afternoon. So here's what I did....I used the SU Tote-ally Tess Stamp Set from SU, I colored all the goodies with Copics, I used Michael's ribbon and Pretty Paislee DSP, oh and I used the Stamper stamp from SU Circle of Friendship.
My next Tote-ally Tess card is using my card stock is all SU except the DSP. I pulled out all kinds of goodies the ribbon is shining red but I don't have a name for it. I used Rose Red card stock with Going Grey then I used DSP from Basic Grey Bittersweet. I love pink so this is fun again I used SU card stock, a Martha Stewart border punch the ribbon I love and on this card it looks like paper but its my fav color combo pink, brown, white.


Last but not least is my Hunter Green card stock with the new SU border and corner punch. As you can tell I had to cut or cover all the mistakes. It isn't the easiest punch set to use. I used plain white paper and used a heart gem to put on her tote. I love the little folders and all of her accessories. I had a fun time today and hope all the girls that receive these card enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.
Have a wonderful evening and know that you're in my thoughts and prayers always. God Bless.
Jeanine




No comments: