Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tilda and the Frog

This is another of my Operation Write Home cards that I made. Actually I colored this with Copics and then made up one afternoon. Pretty purples, pinks and browns and I actually can't remember where I got the paper. I need to clean up my craft room and donate some of my stuff to a nursing home or somewhere I have way to much stuff but don't we all. Today I was down there and I found a Gypsy cord that I've been looking for for 3 months (Nelda you still need it?) Geez I really need to quit buying and start using this stuff. I did make several Thanksgiving Day cards today and have to go in the crawl space for the Christmas stamps tomorrow. I haven't made one Christmas card yet this year guess I need to get busy something I can't seem to do. I did finish James Patterson book 1 of the Womens Murder Club tonight on to book 2 tomorrow.
Have a great Sunday and know I'm thinking of you.....do something special for someone today it'll make you feel good. God Bless, Jeanine

No comments: