Friday, November 11, 2011

Te extrano - Miss You

Here's another card for the OWH shipment it's a MayBrit Bear that I colored a while ago then I added some pink paper and stretchy ribbon, rhinestones and a darling card to send to a young child or parent. I was happy to hear that OWH is soon going to pair down the cards since the President is bringing home the soldiers in Iraq. I love making these special cards as my way of saying thank you to the soldiers male or female for what they are doing for their country. Each and everyone of us needs to take a minute and say a prayer for all our soldiers and if you have a minute make a card for them, you can either send them to me or to OWH.com. Thanks for making me see I need to think of others which will make my life fuller in the long run.
Have a great day, Jeanine

No comments: