Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Nov. 3rd

It's Thursday and actually I'm on the road headed to a crop in Eudora, Kansas, yep you heard me right I'm going to a cardmaking crop and hope it will get me going again. My dear friend Jeanna Linzer is putting it on with one of her downlines Stephanie, I need to get away and this is what I call fun just getting in the car and going with little or no planning. Moe the dog is at his Bed and Breakfast and Jake is left to fend for himself (it really humbles him when I come home.) This card is super simple and right now super simple is good for me because pushing my creativity is going to take some time.
I ordered some stuff from Jeanna and her Stampin UP catalog so I'll have some new stamps to use, some new cardstock and I'll get to meet some new crafters and have a great time. Be back soon!!!
Stampin hugs,
Jeanine

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Good for you!

Sandy said...

Hope you are having fun! You're doing great on the cards!!!