Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cupcake Fever

Well you all know how much I love the looks of cupcakes so here's a couple cupcakes that I've colored over the past few months and their
made into cards for OWH soldiers. I'm so happy the soldiers are coming home and thrilled that we're out of that area I won't get into my opinions but my mere 50 cards that I sent OWH will be enough since they are slowing down a little on all their packages overseas. Do you all remember why we were there because obviously they don't. So many lives lost because so people have such hate in their hearts, I just don't understand it but then who does. I'm honored to have been a part of this mission to help let our troops know we're thinking of them and let them know what their doing matters to us.
Give thanks everyday for the many blessings you have and remember our soldiers in our prayers. Stampin hugs, Jeanine

1 comment:

vicki said...

love the second card!!