Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sunshine in my life!

OK great start this was suppose to be my first post since July!!!!!
Jake just makes me laugh everyday someway or another and so I'm going to give it a full hearted try to get back in the swing of things and start blogging and making cards. For those of you that don't know the tornado hit my house on April 27, 2011 and on May 16, 2011 I lost my Mother so this past six months has been a real nightmare with very little support from any of the family. I've become a recluse in my home waiting for contractors to start the process. Now I can finally say that the work is all done and I want to move on. I still get up each morning and open my front door to see the market in crumbles on the ground, the Ledfords property overgrown and depressing since the house was torn down, many neighbors are grown with their property for sale and it brings it all back. I know I've been neglecting my blog and my cardmaking because I just can't go back down in my studio.....so since I still color with my Copics I plan on bringing some stuff up and using the kitchen as my temporary studio. Then after running up and down the stairs 20 times a day for things I forgot hopefully I will take it all back to my Studio and get on with life.
Hang in there everyone I'll have another post tomorrow with a card that I made promise. God Bless and happy stamping, Jeanine

3 comments:

Velda said...

How I understand your problems. I lost my husband in July, after caring for him for months. I'm still not back to making cards because of extreme confusion. One day at a time is the only way to go.

TN Granny said...

Velda, Thank you for the note and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Jeanine

Sandy said...

I know it's been a lot Granny, but I'm so glad you are back to blogging. I have been SOOOOOOO worried about you. Your Jake is just too cute in his posing. I'm sure he brings you much joy!