Monday, November 7, 2011

Pretty Ballerina

Isn't she adorable? This is a digital image I got and I love to color with Copic's because its so little in detail and it makes me concentrate better. The card is made with SU cardstock and vellum that I ran through a Sizzix folder then cut out the ballerina and popped it with pop dots. I love the sentiment I think hugs are so important and to tell the truth I have quit doing them because of my hyperhydrious. I had the surgery on my facial sweating/head sweating in October of 2010 I had relief from profuse sweating for about 5 days then I noticed I was sweating on my back I called the surgeon and he suggested taking Oxybutynin 3 times a day but that didn't help either so then I tried Sage tea twice a day oh that was just terrorism at its worse. Talk about horrible taste and it didn't do anything so after 30 days I gave up on that. Now I change clothes usually twice a day and deal with it although right now it's not to bad but nervousness brings it on why I would be nervous is beyond me but hey at my old age anything is possible. So those are my woes for the day, I should be back from my trip and settling in so I'll catch you later with another cute card! Stampin hugs, Jeanine

No comments: