Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thanks for all

Thank for all the little things you do!  I never say that enough to my friends or family I just assume they know.
This is a digi image from Deedee's digi's I really don't want to burn anyone out but she's got some really adorable digi's at http://www.deedeesdigis.blogspot.com/
I took this one  called 'Little Miracles' and colored the dragonfly with Copic's then just layered it on SU card stock and K & Co. Marcella Princess Paper, I colored 3 clear buttons with G93 tied some embroidery thread in them added a bow and I'm done but not finished.

I get on a roll and I don't quit my juices were flowin and since I had these digi's colored I just did another card with K & Co. Marcella DSP,  SU cardstock,  pink gems,  and SU ribbon. 
It's the first of June wow, I remember Christmas was just a few weeks ago wasn't it.  Is it me or is time flying by?  Much of the time I think geez I retired just yesterday and then realized its been almost 7 years.  I didn't think I'd be a caretaker sitting here day after day but it's fate.  Although I did decided I need a break so I'm going to take Mom up to Missouri to see my brother for a week or two, he doesn't know it yet but then heck we've been waiting for 6 months for him to come visit.  Guess he'll be surprised to see me?
You all have a great night and I'll chatter again tomorrow.
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Beautiful cards Jeanine.I never think of coloring the buttons to match my card.
hugs,
Brooke

GrannyCharlotte said...

Love these cards. The colors are so nice and the dragonfly is too cute. TFS.

Anonymous said...

I love your cards they are sooo cute.Keep on creating.

Melissa
jburson1@bellsouth.net

Sharon said...

Lovely card. I found your blog on the Memory Making crafts group. Sorry to hear no one acknowledged you as a newbie. Hello!! The same thing happened to me when I joined. I do not post on there too often if ever but I do read the postings-I am glad I did because I found your wonderful blog. Hugs