Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Popcorn Bear Bath Time

Isn't this just the cutest image?  Now that I look at it, it needs something but I'm not sure what any ideas?  I love this SU DSP Thoroughly Modern, I used the SU ribbon and the salutation
 "You scrub up well?

Today I posted early because I'm headed to the dentist to have some bridge work removed.  I have TMJ and actually ground through my bridge breaking off the porcelain on it.  So with an estimate of $3000 and insurance only paying half I think its gonna hurt.  They say it will be my longest appointment because they have to cut the 5 tooth bridge out.  Ouch ouch ouch, I hate dentist so if I don't check back in tonight you'll all know why.
Stampin hugs to all you faithful followers.
Jeanine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, that is such a SWEET image, Jeanine! Love how you colored it, and that greeting is so fun. Popcorn Bear is a definite favorite!!! Praying things go well for you at the dentist today! Hugs, Deedee

Sandy said...

It is super duper cute! I love it.

GrannyCharlotte said...

Hope your dentist visit wasn't too bad. I'm with you - I don't like going. But I do love to eat, so....I go :) Love the card. How about three small brads in the upper left corner of the white CS. That may add the little something. I think the card is cute as it is though. Hope you feel better soon from the dentist :)

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is so adorable. What a sweetie. I am sure that the recipent of this card will be full of delight once this reaches their mail box. Amazing work!