Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's a black & white thing!

Well I'm on a roll with black and white card stock aren't I?  I love this little donkey its from Whipper Snapper designs and since I didn't like the salutation on the stamp I cut him out and popped him up on SU Card stock, Strip ribbon and my penmanship for the 4 U and sorry I'm late.  The DSP is called Kids Stuff from DCWV.


My second card is the bottom half of the DSP from DCWV (the paper looks like a chalkboard) the oval is from the SAB's of SU.  Quick cards for OWH but yet cute as heck.

Today I spent the day in the yard mowing my half acre.  I started off weed eating then the mower then the riding lawn mower.  After three hours I was wiped out but finished, then I jumped in the shower and collapsed on the bed for a quick nap.   Mom was good she sat on the couch all day and watched tv, then I took her for a ride while I treated her to Zaxby's (which is her favorite chicken).  Now I'm resting with her in bed for the night and me just catching up.  My computer man charged me $125 for my desk computer and nothing has changed I'm so mad I'll never go back there again.  I did call him and told him not to touch my laptop, he wasn't going to wipe it clean like he did my desktop!  Well I'm so happy I have my laptop back and I can get on with chatting.  Hope I'm not boring you I guess I should put a disclaimer on the paragraph where I spout off about anything and everything so if your not into personal life you can stop reading.  Well its been a trying two weeks without my puter's to keep me sane but I made it and only God knows how much strength it took out of me.  Well have a great wow its almost the weekend ok, have a great weekend talk with you tomorrow!
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine

2 comments:

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is so cute. Love the black chalk board with the doodles. Great job. Love the face on this guy! Thanks for sharing.

Deedee Anderson said...

When you're on a roll, you've just got to go with it. And even though you used the same color combo, the cards are very different though equally wonderful. I love how you used your own handwriting for a chalkboard effect, and that donkey is just too cute!!! Hugs, Deedee