Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's a black & white thing!

Well I'm on a roll with black and white card stock aren't I?  I love this little donkey its from Whipper Snapper designs and since I didn't like the salutation on the stamp I cut him out and popped him up on SU Card stock, Strip ribbon and my penmanship for the 4 U and sorry I'm late.  The DSP is called Kids Stuff from DCWV.


My second card is the bottom half of the DSP from DCWV (the paper looks like a chalkboard) the oval is from the SAB's of SU.  Quick cards for OWH but yet cute as heck.

Today I spent the day in the yard mowing my half acre.  I started off weed eating then the mower then the riding lawn mower.  After three hours I was wiped out but finished, then I jumped in the shower and collapsed on the bed for a quick nap.   Mom was good she sat on the couch all day and watched tv, then I took her for a ride while I treated her to Zaxby's (which is her favorite chicken).  Now I'm resting with her in bed for the night and me just catching up.  My computer man charged me $125 for my desk computer and nothing has changed I'm so mad I'll never go back there again.  I did call him and told him not to touch my laptop, he wasn't going to wipe it clean like he did my desktop!  Well I'm so happy I have my laptop back and I can get on with chatting.  Hope I'm not boring you I guess I should put a disclaimer on the paragraph where I spout off about anything and everything so if your not into personal life you can stop reading.  Well its been a trying two weeks without my puter's to keep me sane but I made it and only God knows how much strength it took out of me.  Well have a great wow its almost the weekend ok, have a great weekend talk with you tomorrow!
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine

2 comments:

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is so cute. Love the black chalk board with the doodles. Great job. Love the face on this guy! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

When you're on a roll, you've just got to go with it. And even though you used the same color combo, the cards are very different though equally wonderful. I love how you used your own handwriting for a chalkboard effect, and that donkey is just too cute!!! Hugs, Deedee