Friday, June 25, 2010

Popcorn Bear & Pup



I love the Popcorn Bear, I use to have several of the sets but found that the stamps were just to big for a A2 card and I just couldn't get a good impression so I spoke up to the company.  Now they made a bunch of new stamps and the stamps are so easy to use.  So I purchased 3 of the new sets from Crafters Companion.  This pup is from the Angel Wishes Set and stamped on SU chocolate chip, SU DSP and the ribbon is Michael's $1.00 bin, flower by Donte.
I need to get my mojo going, I haven't crafted in 3 days and today I thought I would get tons done but couldn't color to save my soul, nor could I make a card so after the frustration set in I quit for the day.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he precious?!? Such a sweet card, Jeanine! I'm glad you had the guts to speak up to the company and get your needs met, and that it paid off -- yeah for you!! :-) Hugs, Deedee