Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday and I'm still on borrowed time!

Yes, I am still without a computer and I have over 200 emails  so this nice computer guy lets me use his office computer so I can get online and say I'm OK everyone!!!
I have to say I have plenty of time for card making and I have quite a few in my stash pile right now.
I love to make these quilt cards for birthdays because I love the verse that I put on them from Papertrey Stamps.  It sure is a great way to use up all those scraps you have lying around and the soldiers at OWH can always use Birthday cards.  I used SU card stock with all of these and miscellaneous DSP for the quilt that I cut out with the SU Top Note die or any other Spellbinder die that you have lying around.
Add some flowers, ribbons, dew drops and ribbon charms and it's easy to get cards made.  I already have 64 cards made for the month but then I haven't had a chance to play online so I'm fine.
Now if any of you want an idea of how to make these I did a tutorial on them back in April but if you have questions just email me and I'll try to answer them.   In the mean time remember to 'play or pay it forward'.  God Bless,
Jeanine

2 comments:

GrannyCharlotte said...

Beautiful cards. Hope you get your computer fixed soon. Glad there is someone who will share theirs with you until yours is up and running. TFS.

Anonymous said...

These are all so pretty! Love the range of different colors and patterns you used. I'm so glad that you found a kind soul who would let you use his computer for a bit. Praying you are back online soon! Hugs, Deedee