Sunday, January 31, 2010

This one's for SNS

Yep I down loaded this Digi from Sweet n Sassy yesterday, I love the image and had just the right DSP to put in on. Basic Grey's new paper pack Wow I really like it, and I colored my image last night with Copic's. I started with SU card stock base, DSP, then Razberry, Kraft, then white. I used Martha Stewart border punch and then a whole row of gold brads to accent the borders. The salutation says ' You make my heart sing'.
Inside the card I used more of the Basic Grey paper, a white sheet, a brown TAC pre-made border with the salutation 'Happy Anniversary.' Don't forget to join SNS for the blog hop and fun times.
Many thoughts and prayers going out to my good friends.
God Bless,
Jeanine

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the set itself but you did a wonderful job with it. I love how you showed the inside as well!

Becky said...

Beautiful. What more is there to say?