Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Valentine's

Wow I am so glad to be moving on from snowmen to Valentines. Although we've had snow flurries the past few days suppose to really get bad on Thursday. Winter is here and the brother its cold out there.

Anyway I had fun pulling out the valentine stamps and playing with some new stuff. I played with the Hot Shot and heart, butterfly and border punches and this is what I came up with. I started with SU Real Red card stock then using the Big Shot I embossed white card stock with Hearts then I added some swiss polka dot ribbon, punched out some ovals and then butterflies put it all together with some shiny gems a cute verse and waa laa Valentine cards ready to go.
I hope you all take time to show someone you really care.
God Bless.


1 comment:

Kimmiek said...

Adorable!!!
Hooray for St Valentines Day!!
MUAH!!