Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekends here!!

Yep I love the SAB program with SU so I made a big order a few weeks ago and I got so many new toys to play with punches, stamp sets, embossing folders wow what fun. The first card I made is an individual stamp from the new mini catalog called Here's how much I like you. I used SU white card stock as my base then DPS from SU in red, then DSP in white. I put the image on red with Stazon and using a Martha Stewart punch I layered Navy in there added some punch hearts that I used Glassy Glaze on, I tied some SU ribbon up top and check off "I'm over you." to finish it off.
I used navy as my base added a piece of kitchen baking wrap that I ran through the Big Shot added a white Top Note all SU colored Ellie with Copic's W1, W3, W5, R81, R27 and took the letters from MS's punch 'Thanks" that I got at Michael's for $3.00 on clearance.

My last card is a birthday card using my new SU bird punch from the new Mini catalog. I used SU cardstock Kraft, Bashful blue, Real red, the journal paper came in a swap I did years ago. I punch the branches out of the same colors I used on the birds with a MS punch.
I've been on a roll lately with these punches I have so many punches so I've been weeding out my Studio and putting stuff for sale on Craig's list. I sold my Coluzzle and my punch set this past week but still have over 30 SU sets for sale. I need to get this all straighten out so when I buy that RV and put all my stuff in storage I won't have to put many stampin things away I'll be a travelin stamper.
Well everyone (now that's a joke since I hardly ever get comments but I do see the Visitor count going up) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that your blessed beyond compare.
God Bless,
Jeanine



1 comment:

Sandy said...

These are all great cards. I go through spurts with my punches and my Cuttlebug folders but I love them both! It's always fun to sell off stuff you're not using because it always gives us money to use on new stamping things!