Monday, January 25, 2010

Magnolia Madness

Since I love to make cards just for the heck of it and I've made over 500 cards for Operation Write Home a friend of mine asked me to make some Magnolia cards for some missionary friends of hers, ask and ye shall receive. So for the past few days I have been busy matching papers, coloring these images with Copic's, then pulling ribbons bows, buttons and embellishments to finish them off. Now I don't know the Magnolia girls official names but what difference does it make I made 19 and ran out of images so.....This first card is my favorite I used DSP from SU, Martha Stewart border punch, Stitch-in-Time rub on stitches, a flower from Prima and the salutation 'Thinking of you'.

I wish you could see this paper close up its shining and so precious. Its called SEI Madeline and its so pretty its shining and looks beautiful. I used SU Silver paper, SU ribbon, SU double oval punches and a tiny little blue flower.

Here is more of the SEI Madeline paper only with pinks or coral. I used some SU silver for accents and a Spellbinder die cut. The SU scalloped punch, silver brad and the stamp set Riveting.
The last card is made with Pink Paislee paper some SU cardstock as for the metal flower oh my I've had that for about 6 years and don't have a clue where its from. The salutation was found in a drawer I have of greetings and I just pulled it out.
I'll have more for you tomorrow I have errands to run and if the weather holds out I'm going to make a surprise visit to the nursing home in Collegedale. Have a great week and remember your in my thoughts.
God Bless,
Jeanine



No comments: