Thursday, March 10, 2011

More St. Patty's Day cards


Doodle Pantry background papers and image, I love love love them!
This blogspot is really making me pull out my hair! Everyday I come in here something new is wrong, today it won't let me add a picture to my blog. Several weeks ago it wouldn't let me move my sidebar goodies around it still won't.
OK so all I had to do is wait 24 hours and it all came back with images, sometimes I want to scream at Blogspot then them come up with this easy blog format and I can't say a thing.
Both of my cards today are from the Doodle Pantry and I just love this bird he's so adorable and happy. I have him as a pirate, Christmas bird, heck I think I have about 6 different images with the holiday birds. I just wonder what Laurie will do for Easter with this darling, he really needs a name think I'll start a campaign for that. Have a great weekend, I'm off to take Mom to the doctor for a two week check-up on her hip surgery. Stampin hugs and remember 'Pay it Forward'
Jeanine

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Jeanine, I just love them both! What terrific and fun and happy cards - so full of color and spirit :) I'm Irish, so this just makes me smile HUGE! Great layouts and designs! Big hugs to you :)

Dawn Frost said...

I love your card Jeanine! Sometimes blogspot is nasty, lol! I want to pull out my hair too.