Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day early


I have three cards to show you today, these are all images from Deedee's Digi's, the DSP is from Doodle Pantry as I didn't have any paper for this project. I got six different DSP and they are all great for St. Patty day cards.

I started making cards for the ladies at the nursing home that Mom is in for all the holidays. It seems that after going there for six month they have little visitation there so I knew making them cards for each holiday would be great. I even make cards for the care givers at Moraa's House and each one of the ladies is very appreciative.

I colored all these images with Copics and added ribbon to creat three great little cards. Now I have to find goodies (usually peanuts or candy for the holiday). It's raining here again 4 days in a row, I actually went outside this morning and raked leaves, picked up sticks, branches and trash before coming in to make all these fun cards. Hope you enjoyed my post for the day and remember 'Pay it forward'.
Jeanine

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

What adorable cards, love how you used that cute, cute image and the bright colors and DP. Hope it dries out soon.

Aim said...

These are absolutely precious!! I just made 2 St Patrick's cards last night (not posted yet) to send to friends... Boy, did I struggle with them!! I wish I would have seen yours first, as they are perfect!!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me -- I finished the hop on Sunday night with blurry eyes!! Good luck finishing!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Granny -- what a wonderful collection you have made here! So fun to see the same image used in different ways, each one just as sweet as the next! One of the things I adore about you is your HUGE heart -- you do so much for others, and that is a wonderful inspiration every day. I'm sure the ladies at the home are going to really appreciate these little cutie!!