Monday, November 9, 2009

Turkey Time

You thought I forgot Thanksgiving Day? Nope, thanks to my friend Sandy in Virginia who sent me these images of Tom the Turkey, High Hopes Stamp Co. I used 'To the Nines' SU DSP paper, SU Kraft card stock, Brown gems an grosgrain ribbon for the Vegan card.
I colored the image with Copics and Spica pens BG32, B000, Y21, Y32, E33, E30, E35.
Turkey Run was done on Close to Cocoa SU card stock, 'To the Nines'
SU DSP dark brown eyelets and lots of Copic's and Spica pens: BG32, B000, Y21, Y32, E19, E29, E30, E33, E35, W3,W5,W7, B18, B39,YR02.
For my third card I used one of the 100 I bought from Michael's for the "Cards for Heroes" project. These cards come with the envelopes and they are textured and lovely colors which are non traditional for the holidays but I enjoyed working with all of these. Again I used Copic and Spica pens all of the above and had a great time.
Tune in tomorrow for the first of my Christmas cards and Card's for Heroes I had a blast making these and have about 12 different designs so this should be a great next few weeks showing off my designs. I'm loving it and thank you all for challenging me to do this blog! God Bless





No comments: