Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just cards

I did a bunch of cards the other day, this candle is a digi I bought from SNS and its so pretty especially with Copics. I learned the ribbon trick from Brenda the SU lady and I sure use it alot.
This is a SU stamp set that I fell in love with and mounted it on white cardstock then Copper specialty paper and copper cording. Very plain and simple but I love the card. I used E29, E31, E37, E50, E51, E71 B34, B000, Y11 & YR24.
This is a special one for me I love the snowman don't I love lots of snowmen but then he's holding up the star and every piece of cardstock is scraps so I have few details.
I received this cross stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs and colored it with Copics then cut it out and mounted it on some Christmas vellum, I used gold cording and an plain white cardstock.
I'm headed out the door for dinner with my daughter and her family but I'll be back later with some more cards to show.
God Bless





No comments: