Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's startin to look a bit like Christmas

Well here we are just 44 days from Christmas and I don't have a single gift bought, I think I'm in trouble! I'm working diligently on my 'Cards for the Heroes' although they are now Snowmen and the salutations are: Thinking of you or Just for you. It's almost to late to get Christmas cards out to them so I need to stop that and get my cards made so I can get them addressed and out in the mail.
This image I got in the mail and I put it on the DCWV card sets. I used Chocolate chip ribbon and card stock to accent the image and a cute chipboard button with I accented with mini gems. Of coarse I used Copic's to color the image that I think is from Whipper Snapper. Here's a list of Copics: R59, R37, R000, B000, Y21, Y32, Y00 AND YR68.
Why am I doing this blog? To show off my cards that I think are pretty good, yes that could be the answer but I'm not getting to anyone because I just don't get any comments except for my loyal three Becky, Deedee, & Sandy. I put the counter on my blog because I felt if I wasn't getting any hit or lookers why do it. Well I'm frustrated and I really don't know what to do so if anyone has any ideas pretty please let me know. HOW DO I ATTRACT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG? Can anyone tell me please?
God Bless

2 comments:

Harriet Hensley said...

hi TN Granny..... I am a TN Granny too and love papercrafting and copics as much as you do I think....

please come visit me on my blog and if you want we can get to know each other

Harriet Hensley

Robin said...

Here's a suggestion: surf the internet and find some sketches you want to use. Once you make your cards, you typically link back to that post. That should get some others finding your blog. Also, whenever I comment on someone's blog, I try to link my blog also. Hope this helps!