Friday, November 20, 2009

35 Days till Christmas


Yep, today I finished all 65 cards for the soldiers and got them in the mail. That sure was a stressful but I made it and I'm really proud of myself. Then I got the other 50 finished to take to the shop, hopefully Joey's customers will buy them all, then I'll have money to buy more card stock for the Winter and Valentine cards I'll be sending in January. The card above is called Snow Angel its a Whipper Snapper Image that I got from my friend and I colored it with Copic's and mounted it on DCWV pre-made card with a couple of snowflake eyelets.
This image I received in the mail and I cannot remember who sent it to me so someone help me. I colored it with Copic's added some baubles and a snowflake eyelet mounted it on Real Red SU card stock. It's late and I left my paper downstairs in the Studio for the Copic colors, I'm sorry if you really want the colors email me and I will get them to you. I'm not feeling good tonight, my hip joint is really bothering me and I can't walk without my cane to support me. So I'm going to hit the sack early. Oh and if you want a smokin deal I got mine in the mail today and its great! HSN had Cuddlebug Christmas folders in a set of 6 for $19.99 wow they have a bunch of stamping and scrapbooking stuff on super sale so might take a look and find a great deal like I did. Have a good weekend.
God Bless

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Granny! I LOVE the top snowman! Isn't that the cutest thing!!! Well, it's the cutest card for sure. Love seeing all the cards you have been making. Great job!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! You sure do know how to produce the cards! 65! 50! And from the looks of it, they're all very cute! I took advantage of that HSN offer, too. Just got them, now to put them to use.