Friday, May 27, 2011

Butterflies & Flowers always bring a smile!

How can you not smile when you see God's beautiful flowers and those precious butterflies flying around? I made this card to inspire me to look for the beautiful things in life and I need to get back into my Studio and start making cards for "Operation Write Home" and this is what I came up with. I used SU cardstock, Anna Griffith DSP some cute inchies and MS butterfly border punch. I keep salutations in a plastic box actually several containers hold many pre-stamped greetings and that way I don't have to get out everything just for a greeting. Hope you enjoy the card and hang in there with me while I get my Mojo workin again. Let's continue to pray for all those affected by the flooding, tornado's and vicious weather out there right now. God Bless, Jeanine

No comments: