Sunday, November 7, 2010

SU Playday Projects

 Yesterday was my afternoon of fun with Brenda my SU friend and Consultant we made 3 really cute cards and a ornament.   My first card was suppose to be Vintage looking but I got a little heavy handed on the ink and sponge. The stamp set is SU Bells & Boughs and we used the SU colored pens.  The ribbon is the new seam binding ribbon from SU, actually I don't like it but that's just my choice.  All the cards are made with SU products and SU stamp pads. 
This Noel card is made with two SU stamp sets and those pretty pearls, wow they just pop that ornament off the card.  I have so much fun when I go to Stampin UP!  Playday, Brenda is such a hoot and she always keeps you laughing and entertained.
This ornament is made with the new SU 2 1/2 inch circle punch and 8 circles punched out of DSP.  This ornament was a challenge for all of us but I think if you made a few it would come easier it didn't go very easy the first time though.  If anyone is interested in the pattern email me privately and I'll send you some instructions.
Have a good week and know I think your are great!!!
Jeanine

No comments: