Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Reindeer


 I love this Reindeer stamp from SU, I bought it last year and didn't get to use it but this year I pulled it out to make a few Christmas cards to mail out.   I used SU everything card stock, DSP, lace ribbon, embossing powder and versamark ink.   The ornaments were hanging around and I thought they would look great on this card.
The second and third card are again SU except I used green embossing powder to match the card stock and DSP.  I used brads to anchor the matting but I love this lace from SU and it makes such a cute bow.
I used my Scor-Buddy on this card and can't say enough about the detail it brings to a card.  I  use my Scor-Buddy everyday and I must say it is one of my best purchases.  I tattered the edges of the DSP then matted the Handsome Hunter and white on the card.  I used rhinestones to highlight the corners of this last card and enjoyed making all three of these cards. 

My brother in law was suppose to arrive on Sunday night but they had car troubles and $1000 and 3 nights later he is back on the road and heading here.  So if I'm a little quiet in the next few days its because I have company.   I will be working on my Blog hop project in the next few days.  Hope all of you will join us when Deedee's Digi's has a great Hop on November 19th.  Until then remember to 'Play it forward'.  Have a great rest of the week.
Jeanine

No comments: