Friday, November 5, 2010

Special little gifts

 Is this just the cutest little reindeer you've ever seen?  I'm on the design team for Deedee's digi's and she has made some wonderful Christmas images.   I just love digital images, you can make them any size you want or need.  I used SU cardstock 12 X 4 inches.  I scored the card stock at 4 and 8 inches and used my bone folder to make crisp edges.   I cut the end on the diagonal and then decorated the card.   
 On the inside you can write a thank you note and decorate any way you'd like.  I used gourmet coffee packs and put a reindeer sticker on the inside. These would be great for teachers, co-workers, neighbors, card club members or just make some and when your shopping hand them out to the person that looks the most stressed.

 This red card is also a digital from Deedee's digitals and I shrunk to an inchie size and matted it and mounted it on SU card stock.  I colored all of the digitals with Copic's.  I attached a ribbon in the back with ribbon glue and tied a bow to hold it together.  I added mini gems to perk it up a little oh the red samples are 3 X 3 when done so I used a piece of cardstock 3 X 9 and scored it at 3 and 6 inches.   These are so super simple to make and you can use
tea bags, candy, drink packets the ideas are endless.  I hope this helps some of you that are trying to figure out what to do for that special someone.  Remember its the thought that counts and in these times that's the most important thing to remember.
God Bless,
Jeanine

1 comment:

Robin Parker said...

I just love that reindeer image too. I have one made to use in the future. Love the coffee gift idea. Wonderful for teachers!!