Monday, October 11, 2010

Stampin Up Playday

This has to be my favorite card that we made, Brenda had us folding card stock and using a brayer and then she just had to use the new SU Glitter and ribbon.  What a wow card!
On this SU card we used the embossing folder Snowflakes then sponged on white craft ink, added some SU Pearls, added a greeting and waaaa laaaa it was all done.  We got started a little late admiring her beautiful new wood floors but she had wonderful fast cards to make and we were done almost on time.
We made another card for Thanksgiving but I must have left mine there because I sure can't find it.  This was one we sponged on the moon then stamped over it with the SU set Three Wise Men, we added a rhinestone to the star and again done.  Now I should have flipped over my card and re stamped the camels because I didn't get a good image but hey I was thrilled to be back in the groove and my Mojo was beginning to flow.  All three of the cards were produced with all Stampin UP products and as usual we had some great fellowship for a few hours.   Thank you Brenda for putting up with us and glitter all over the table.
God Bless,
Jeanine

No comments: