Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

Isn't this cute, you know me I love pink and this!  I wish I knew the name of this DSP I've had it for 2 years and didn't want to part with it.  Yea I sprung for a card but I still have a little more, the stamp set is from SU and I colored it with Copic's.  I'm trying to fine tune little images because I don't have patience to color them.  I wish the glitter pens would have shown up but hey I was having fun with all the punches and colors.  I figure my drawer is about ready to break with all the punches in it.  I need a Iris Cart to put all my border punches and square, circle, heart and heck fire I bet I have 100 punches some hung on the door with a shoe case and the others in the drawer. 
Journal Time:  If you were tuned in last week you saw my post about Hyperhydrious, well by the time this posts I will be in San Antonio.  I flew in at 11AM rented a car and went sightseeing at the River Walk and the Gallery.  I'll see the doctor tomorrow but I'll go off my diet for the Tex-Mex food for sure!!!
Catch you all in a day or two!
Jeanine  

1 comment:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love this card and that image just fits so many things. Good Luck and enjoy San Antonio. Gotta love Texas :)