Saturday, October 16, 2010

Love of Jesus

I have a thing about Crosses and they are very hard to draw, I have suggested it to several designers and most say 'I just can't do it'.
So when Laurie over at Doodle Pantry did this set called 'Christ's Gift and notified me I was delighted she said it took her a while but as usual she came through.  You can see this set and many others at: http://www.doodlepantry.blogpost.com/

                                           
Laurie is a gifted artist and makes many realistic images for all of us to enjoy.  She is multi talented and like all digital artists she delights in satisfying her customers.   She also sells images that are already colored for those times when you need to get a card done fast.  I have been know to buy several of them so I can keep up with my 100 cards a month to the OWH soldiers.  If your looking for something to do with all your cards you've made OWH is always looking for great cards to send to the soldiers.  I would appreciate you sending them in to OWH can you guess how the girls at OWH would feel?  Remember to 'Pay it Forward'.  God's watching!
Have a great day!!
Jeanine

4 comments:

Dawn said...

This is very pretty. God Bless!

Sandy said...

OH Granny! That is a BEAUTIFUL card and I really love the staying! Just a wonderful card for anyone!!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the colors and the pearls.

K. Joy said...

This is beautiful!! I love your coloring and the great layout. The pearls are a great accent. :) Thanks for sharing!